● Mr. Rong Renben set up the REX electrochemical research lab at No. 8, Lane 229, Yongjia Road, worked on electrochemical research, manufactured coating resistors and began to develop electrochemical instruments
● 1953 Renamed as REX Electrochemical Instrument Industry.
● 1956 Introduced the public-private partnership, it was reestablished as REX Instrument Factory.
● 1966 It was renamed as Shanghai Secondary Analytical Instrument Factory.
● 1983 The name of "Shanghai REX Instrument Factory" was restored.
● 2001 Became a subsidiary of Shanghai Precision Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd.
● 2011 The INESA Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd. was established. As a pilot of the state-owned enterprise reform of Shanghai SASAC, the institutional system was successfully transferred.
● 2015 According to the transformation and development strategy of INESA Group, it was introduced into the listed company INESA intelligent tech as a high-quality asset, and became one of the major suppliers in the detection and sensing business of smart cities.